About the Client
Our client is an online fashion retail platform that sells products from over 850 boutiques and brands from around the world. Their mission is to revolutionize the way the world shops.
They grew internationally since they have over 500 independent fashion boutiques across Europe, North & South America and Asia; They demonstrate their ‘Think Global’ value in everything they do. They have a global team of over 1,400 people and offices based in London, New York, LA, Porto, Guimaraes, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
The are a team of hardworking, talented people with one goal: to build a better way to get paid. They’ve got some huge challenges ahead of them, and they need smart, creative people to help tackle them.
About the Job
The Payments team objective is to ensure that the company is giving its customer a quick, easy and reliable experience when buying on their website.
As part of a rapidly growing company with keys markets on every continent, the Senior Payments Analyst will be an enthusiastic expert that drives the team forward to offer a world-class, multi-channel payment experience across the globe.
The Senior Payments Analyst will identify, shape and deliver changes that make meaningful differences to their customers and company.
- Work with the Payments Manager to create and deliver the Payments strategy for the company
- Identify and deliver streams of work to improve their KPIs in the areas of authorization rates, conversion, cost, uptime and support
- Work closely with product teams on high complexity and impact projects throughout the product lifecycle
- Manage day-to-day relationships with payment providers and internal stakeholders, ensuring expectations are clear and achievable
- Liaise with IT Security, Finance and Fraud teams amongst others to ensure all areas of payment processing are supported and remain compliant
- Keep up to speed with payments news, trends and regulations
- Work with the Payments Manager to develop the team and share knowledge
- A professional with extremely strong understanding of the e-commerce payments industry and landscape, with multi-channel experience a plus
- A strategic thinker, a professional with deductive reasoning and with leadership skills
- Able to interpret complex data to identify opportunities and make decisions
- Able to thrive in a fast paced dynamic environment – we have no shortage of opportunities but limited time. You need to be able to effectively assess, prioritize, and execute
- A professional with commercial acumen, both in terms of how a business succeeds and in terms of payments pricing
- Able to lead and mentor
- A professional with proven collaboration skills
- A professional with excellent communication skills, both in day-to-day interactions and in more formal situations
- Fluent in English