Payment Service Providers (PSP), Payments
About the Client
Our client is a payments provider offering a full range of solutions to their clients worldwide. To join their consumer solution division and drive one of their B2B online payments products, they are looking for a Senior Director, Global Marketing Strategy.
Their mission is to revolutionise the way the world utilises payments methods. Growing internationally since they have offices across Europe, North & South America and Asia; They demonstrate their ‘Think Global’ value in everything they do.
They are a team of hardworking, talented people with one goal: send payments around the world. They got some huge challenges ahead of them, and they need smart, creative people to help tackle them.
About the Job
The Marketing team objective is to ensure that the company is giving its customer a quick, easy and reliable experience.
As part of a rapidly growing company with keys markets on every continent, the Senior Director, Global Marketing Strategy, will be an enthusiastic expert that drives the team forward to offer strategy for marketing campaigns and programs that drive awareness and product demand.
The Senior Director, Global Marketing Strategy ,will identify, shape and deliver changes that make meaningful differences to their customers and company.
- Lead the annual strategic planning approach for the function, including driving process, timelines, and deliverables in partnership with global and regional M&C teams
- Frame and conduct analyses and research needed to support the Global Marketing & Comms annual strategic plan, including aligning with business objectives at the enterprise level
- Lead projects and/or provide support to M&C teams in framing and addressing key strategic initiatives
- Develop fact-based quantitative analysis to support recommendations; ensure strategic and financial soundness and alignment for any recommendations
- Identify M&C process improvement opportunities and help determine action plans to drive improvements; drive execution of improvements as needed
- Develop clear and concise executive level communications, including M&C communications for Executive and Operating Committee forums
- MBA or relevant graduate degree from top-tier institution or similar academic experience required
- Typically requires 5+ years total experience with post-graduate experience in management consulting preferred
- Superior analytic and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytic rigour, attention to detail and ability to structure and analyse financial models
- Ability to independently lead and manage projects with multiple work-streams
- Ability to structure and manage complex projects and processes with multiple stakeholders at both senior and junior levels
- Able to identify issues, conduct analyses, synthesise findings and make recommendations
- Eagerness to work in teams with personnel of all levels to accomplish project objectives
- Personal presence and ability to clearly communicate compelling messages to senior level executives; excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and collaboration skills; team player
- Payments industry experience a plus, but not required
- Marketing experience a plus, but not required
About the Offer
- They are a stable, fast growing company with 20 years of tradition
- Flexible working hours possibility
- They offer language and other development courses
- Social Security contribution / Pension Supplementary insurance
- Annual bonus
- Meal vouchers
- 5 weeks of vacation
- They organised events for the employees
- Refreshment available at the working place (coffee, tea, selection of fruits)
- Contribution to sport activities (Multisport Card)