Banks, Financial Services
Talk to us
We are looking for a freelance Senior Data Analyst to work with a global bank and financial services provider in Brussels.
Alongside the IT skills as described below it is crucial to have an understanding of data management. You will need to showcase knowledge on its functionalities and integration support. As a member of the Data Governance team, you will promote and govern data modelling practices throughout the organization.
General Tasks are as follows:
- Analyse and transform rough data
- Develop and document data models and APIs
- Promote the culture of data modelling
- Work with local stakeholders
- Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline (statistics, mathematics, engineering) or substantial knowledge of analytics
- Experience in data modelling with languages such as UML, ORM, …
- SAP skills is a plus
- Understanding data and information architecture
- Basic knowledge of ISO standards
- Knowledge of project management and agile methodology
- Experience with work in a multi-cultural environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French
If this Senior Data Analyst position is appealing to you, please respond to me directly and send a copy of your CV for review in the first instance.
Tel: +31 (0) 203 030 257