Acquirers, Banks, Financial Services, Fin-Tech, Merchant Services, Payments
Talk to us
About the role
A Senior Consultant / Business Analyst is required in Amsterdam be part of a project team working on PSD2. A Banking or Financial backgroudn is fine for this position. You will need experience of Open Banking and API’s along with PDS2 and the RTS. Any payments expereince would be a bonus. Ideally you will have more than five years of experience in a similar Business Analyst of Payments Consulting position.
PSD is a Directive's that was designed to increase pan-European competition and participation in the payments industry, in particular from non-banks, and to provide a level playing field by harmonizing consumer protection and the rights and obligations for payment providers and users. PSD2 takes the directive further and has some profound implications for the financial services industry.
PSD2 includes some quite significant changes relating to customer authentication (SCA) and account access (XS2A). PSD2 will also allow none-banks (Third Party Providers or TTPS) to initiate payments on behalf of the customer after gaining secure access to accounts.
To deliver PSD2 the banks need to develop API’s, which will expedite the transition to Open Banking, and we need a specialist to work in a PSD2 Program to facilitate this.
- We need a Senor Payments Consultant / Business Analyst to work on PSD2. In this position you will be:
- Requirements setting
- Design of operational processes
- Develop risk assessments
- Define non-functional requirements
- Develop internal communications
- Reviewing and setting up contracts for third party suppliers
- Involved with travel around Europe as and when required (expect one or two trips per month to other European Countries)
- Knowledge of PSD2 and the Regulatory Technical Standards (RTS)
- Knowledge of Open Banking and API’s
- Very good conceptual, structuring and communication skills
- Team player with a proactive and can do attitude
- Background in banking or financial services and/or consulting
- Business and IT experience would be an advantage
- Ideally experience in a large, international working environment
This is a very exciting project position working where you will be part of one of the most profound changes in the Europe financial industry.
If you are interested in discussing it further please contact me directly.