Financial Services, Payments, Technology
Our client is a technology and financial services provider offering a full range of solutions to their clients worldwide. To join their consumer solution division and drive one of their B2C online banking products, they are looking for a Senior Business Development Manager.
- Responsible for identifying suitable business partners to enrich our client’s mobile payment platform and digital financial services ecosystem.
- Continuation and development of business relations with strategic partners.
- Own projects or subprojects in cooperation with partners, merchants, banks and financial service providers.
- End to end business development lead closing as well as planning and monitoring of the operational implementation through to go-live processes.
- Creation and tracking of business cases for each project, including KPIs and budgets.
- Development of customer acquisition approaches and value-added services in close cooperation with product management team.
- Continuous exchange of information with the relevant project managers both internally and externally.
- University degree in one of the following disciplines: economics, law, business computer science, E-commerce, etc. Alternatively, a business education with several years of professional experience in a similar position
- Several years of experience within a business development / mobile applications / product development team in digital financial services / digital payments / digital banking with a strong focus on consumer value propositions.
- Experience in acquisition and/or support of well-known international partners as well as in development and commercialization of end products
- Solid international industry network and reputation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and fluent English and German.
- Strong financial skills and experience in building business cases.
- Highly motivated to move business forward and dynamic with hands on mentality.
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture
- Further professional and personal development at one of the world's leading providers of payment processing
- An attractive salary as well as long-term prospects and a chance for promotion in a successful company that is growing strongly
- A modern workplace with additional company benefits such as a canteen, fitness area, incentives and staff events