Talk to us
A Senior Business Analyst is required in Brussels, working on developing the cash management function of a major financial organization on a 6 month renewable contract.
You will be working in the Payments & Collections team, and playing a part in developing market products and services allowing the customer (corporates) to “pay” and “be paid”, through all possible means to/from domestic or international counterparties. Some of the products & services owned by the team are SEPA CT, SEPA DD, International Payments, Virtual Accounts, etc.
The goal of the Data team is to support the internal & external stakeholders (Sales, product managers, compliance, clients etc.) with efficient & usable analytics on Payments & Collections products.
Note you must speak ENGLISH well and be fluent in either French or Dutch.
Business Analyst will directly support the Team Manager, mainly by coordinating the data initiatives
Other tasks will involve:
- Identification of the business needs & analysis
- Identification of the sources & negotiation with the data owners
- Prioritisation based on the needs & the availability of the source.
- Supervise the data gathering, consolidation & publication processes
- Industrialisation of the processes
Additional responsibilities will be the
- In-depth analysis on demand
- Project Management related to light applications owned by the team.
- Analytical mind – conceptual thinking
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Structured approach
- Able to work independently
- Quality-minded and eye for detail
- Open to change
- Proven skills as a business analyst & experience to function in project driven environments. Capable to speak to business people , IT and Ops.
- Data Analytics skills.
- Good expertise in MS Office
- Program and Project management
An exciting and challenging position working for a large financial organisation undertaking a major transformation.
If you are interested in discussing it further please contact me directly.
Andrew Mullineux - Business Leader Contracts
Tel: +31 (0) 203 030 257