Talk to us
About the Client
Our client is an organisation undertaking a major transformation on all levels of the organisation.
About the Job
Agile Coaches guide Squads and Tribes on the path to agility and throughout the financial services sector organisations of all sizes are transforming both culturally, technologically and in the services that they offer. It takes time to adapt to changes, people at all levels need to actively adopt and adhere to the Agile transformation for it to truly have the desired effect.
The goal of an Agile Coach is to make the tribes and squads fully autonomous in continuous improvement. You will be providing support to the Agile transformation by identifying coaching needs and providing appropriate standards to ensure consistent roll out of coaching practices.
- Team Development
- Coaching of teams in the adoption of the Agile operating model
- Support for the teams in understanding their new roles within Agile and how this works within the wider organisational objectives
- Coaching on the adoption of new roles and responsibilities
- Supporting the teams in the monitoring of their own performance
- Understanding the new positions within the Agile framework
- Supporting and promoting the transformation of the organistion
- Challenging and supporting teams
- Lead problem solving
- Coaching experience, ideally in large and complex organisations
- Highly effective communication
- Able to foster win-win relationships
- High level of ability to resolve problems; use root cause analysis to detect areas for efficiency gains
- Any training experience or certifications would be a bonus