Our client is a fintech company that has a broad range of payment solutions. They are looking for a Senior Account Manager to be responsible for maintaining existing long-term client relationships.
- Take full responsibility for managing a growing client portfolio
- Act as the liaison between the client and other departments within our clients company such as Business Development, Product Development etc.
- Pro-active and regular contact with clients to ensure their experience with our clients align with their expectations and they are happy with our clients products
- Identify and close upselling opportunities
- Assist Fraud and Chargeback teams both internally and externally
- Remain up-to-date on our clients latest products and updates
- Conduct on-boarding training and refresher sessions
- Closely monitors the opportunities submitted by Partners, pro-actively reviews the quality and forecasting of the merchants
- Proven 5 years plus account management or sales, selling online acquiring/payment services to the e-commerce/online payment industry for a financial institution or PSP ideal.
- In-Depth knowledge of the credit cards acquiring & online payments industry.
- Experience working in an international environment favourable.
- Strong analytical skills, capable of setting and achieving sales targets.
- Independent, confident in negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to network at all levels, with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent professional written and spoken Business English, any other European languages is a plus