Our client is a provider of dunning and debt collection services and has reinvented the way the collection of these are done today. Together with high automation, deep learning algorithms and convenient payment methods they aim to improve the way debt collection is done fundamentally.
To start building their Account Management team, they are looking for a Senior Account Manager.
- As an Account Manager, you will manage a portfolio of assigned clients and partner to ensure long-term success. You will build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships, connect with various stakeholders and executive sponsors. You will operate as the primary point of contact for the client, as a relationship manager and an advisor.
- You will represent their customer’s expectations and requirements inside our client’s organization. You will navigate between their customers and internal teams to ensure the successful delivery of our client’s solution and continuous improvement initiatives.
- You understand well our client’s product, know the specificities of the technical setup with their customers. Additionally, you understand the processes of their customers and propose improvements that fit best to their needs and objectives. Your actions are driven by the technical and commercial understanding, you make decisions based on the strategic goals of customers and our client and bring value to both parties.
- Additionally, you will ensure regular communication among internal and external parties and track key account metrics to identify and present opportunities for improvement and growth.
Who we're looking for:
- After earning your degree at a top university, you have gained at least 5 years of experience in an account management position in a tech /startup environment or financial services environment.
- You have a track record of successful managing client relationships and/or project management and you are passionate about managing and advising your clients.
- You are a self-starter with the confidence to deal with multiple executive levels within an organization and additionally to lead and manage various stakeholders and get things done within a project organization.
- You bring excellent verbal and written communications skills and strong listening and presentation abilities.
- Independence, flexibility and speed are essential for you. Entrepreneurial drive and the ability to attain goals in a fast-paced environment complete your profile.
- Additionally, you are fluent in German and English.
What our client offers
- Self-responsibility and encouragement to realize your own ideas
- Goal oriented company mindset with agile and self-organized teams
- Modern working environment located in the Hafencity of Hamburg
- Well-funded and part of Germany’s largest online retailer
- Corporate benefits such as gym membership, shopping discounts and job ticket