Acquirers, Cards, Entertainment, Financial Services, Gaming, Mobile
About the Client
Our client is a global provider of payments services, technologies and risk management solutions for online and mobile businesses. The client is a leader in advanced payment technologies for over 10 years.
The business has a diversified, blue chip client base and is a trusted payment partner for customers from various e-commerce verticals. With a history in innovation, the company employs proprietary technologies and methodologies to service a stable and growing merchant client base.
About the Job
The Senior Account Manager - Gaming vertical - is responsible for managing a portfolio of valued gaming operators with the objective of building and maintaining strong, value adding relationships that are mutually beneficial to all parties. The Senior Account Management role acts as a single point of contact for the customer and liaising collaboratively across a variety of internal functions. The primary objectives are to build relationships, maintain client satisfaction levels, add value for our clients, develop company’s brand and ultimately increasing business and revenues to the client’s business through a combination of harvesting and cross selling suite of company’s products and services.
- Ability to understand and anticipate clients existing and future needs in depth and develop compelling solutions to meet client needs
- Bring fresh insight to clients business that will help them deliver competitive advantage through increasing clients performance/revenue and satisfaction
- Develop and own joint strategies that are mutually beneficial to client and the client
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships through amongst other things, undertaking of client visits and completion of quarterly business reviews.
- On occasion, oversee the integration of clients to the client platform, while working closely with the technical team to discuss the development of new features for merchants
- Achieving targets and goals while continually reviewing individual client account management plans
- Using contacts to generate new business
- Forecasts and track client account metrics
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients and using network to generate new business
- Coordinate with internal functional to ensure consistent service
- Collaborates with sales team where appropriate to reach prospective clients
- Positioned as an expert in payments and gaming, keeping abreast of ongoing changes. regulation and competitive overview
- Minimum 5 + years of experience in an account management role with significant client-focused solutions experience
- Strong payments industry experience
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven project management skills
- Highly motivated team playerIndependent, self-motivator, intelligent, entrepreneurial
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to travel