Financial Services, Fin-Tech, Security
Talk to us
A Security Business Analyst is required for a major financial organization in Brussels and you will be one of the security business analyst in charge the development of the Identity & Access Management (IAM) capabilities which support the business with the implementation of related solutions.
Note the English is a MUST and you will need to be fluent in either French or Dutch as well.
- 5 years of professional experience in Information Security Technology
- Information security in general (awareness of the best / common security practices)
- Good understanding of IAM security architecture, technology and processes.
- Experience in project management.
Working on IAM projects and as part of the delivery team you:
- Are in charge of pre-studies and project initiation:
- Identify, shape and document IAM solutions (organisation, process and tooling) addressing business requirements, possible improvement and cost saving opportunities
- Agree on and document business requirements with stakeholders
- Contribute to definition of project roadmap, deliverables and best approach.
- Elaborate business cases supporting IAM project proposals.
Actively collaborating with IAM and IT architects:
- Responsible for aspects of the solution, providing clear and consistent solution at a detailed level; studying architecture/platform; identifying integration issues.
- Ensuring solutions are fit for purpose, meeting business needs and requirements are pragmatic and efficient.
- Design and document processes, governance, guidelines.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders and suppliers to ensure solution makes best use of technology and meets requirements.
Leading collaborative working with peers to ensure that:
- IAM capabilities and architecture enable business, align and contribute to the Group strategic security architecture all solutions are complete, operable, conform to business processes and meet the business needs with the agreed quality of service.
Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging security practices and standards; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
An exciting and challenging position working for a large financial organisation undertaking a major transformation.
If you are interested in discussing it further please contact me directly.
Andrew Mullineux - Business Leader Contracts
Tel: +31 (0) 203 030 257