Talk to us
The Project Manager is part of the Customer Success (CS) department. CS is a team of specialist from over several nationalities with the right level of skills and experience to make sure that our product is implemented successfully at our customers. We undertake exciting projects at top-tier banks all over the world to implement our online banking solutions. The banking landscape is moving quickly, with new innovations from FinTech companies. We help our customers to move quickly, with the challenge to get quick user-friendly results, within the generally very stable banking infrastructure: to be an accelerator. Our solutions focus on mobile apps as well as web-based banking environments: solutions that directly plugs into the main revenue stream from banks, so with ample visibility and generally larger budgets than other online implementations.
In this role, you will be expected to manage the relationship with customers/partners all around the world and the Team(s) in London, Amsterdam, and nearshore during the project lifecycle. You will fulfill an important role supporting and advising clients on implementing their online applications using the Solution to its full potential.
You will be expected to:
- Support the project preparation by producing a plan, requesting resources and supervising the drafting of the Statement of Work, and maintain the project documentation throughout the life of the project;
- Manage the projects in a structured and professional manner according to different Agile methodologies and frameworks and report on the status of the project on a regular basis to both internal and external stakeholders;
- Quickly understand the situation and the needs of the client and be able to translate them into viable solutions using tools;
- Coordinate, supervise, and manage the projects from end to end, as well as the team (including Business Analysts, UX designers, Quality Assurance engineers, Architects, Front-end and Back-end engineers;
- Manage and enhance the business process and own both risk and change management process;
- Collaborate and bridge the gap between the creative team, marketing, business and the technical teams of the client.
- Be an effective communicator and organizer;
- Excel in stakeholder management; understand the needs and objectives of all the project stakeholders and base your project strategy and communication on them.
- Collaborate with our R’n’D department to increase the Value for Money for our customers.
- Collaborate with our partners and system integrators and drive them towards a successful implementation of the solutions
You have managed large, online end-to-end integration projects that are business critical and a strong focus on usability. You are not a technical expert, however, nor are you illiterate in information technology. You need to be an excellent communicator and feel comfortable interacting with stakeholders at various levels within the client organization in an empathic and considerate way. Organizational and cultural sensitivity is a must.
- Proven experience in integration projects
- Bachelor, Masters-level or University degree, preferably Business or IT related;
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a Project Manager in a client facing position;
- Have managed projects end to end;
- Experience managing web-based international projects;
- Experienced in agile methodologies and frameworks (SCRUM, Kanban, BDD, TDD), preferably at an enterprise level;
- Experienced in project management methodologies (Prince 2 or PMP)
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Google Apps, Microsoft Office;
- Strong consultancy skills, analytical and communications skills;
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English;
- Flexibility to travel abroad frequently, sometimes for long periods of time - but with emphasis on work/life balance;
- A team player that shares their experience with other project managers and interested in the big changes that are about to happen in the banking industry.