Alternative Payments, Consulting Services, eCommerce, Financial Services, Fin-Tech, Merchant Services, Payments
About the Client
Our client is the fintech and e-payments division of a global conglomerate. The business focuses on local experts in online payments in global growth markets. The organization provides online and mobile payment services, supported by innovative technological platforms, high functionality, stable development, and a wide and constantly extended offering. Over 200,000 merchants in 16 growth and emerging markets across the world are using our client's services to accept payments in a secure and optimised way.
Following an integration of various payments platforms into on global entity, our client enables and empowers merchants and consumers in Central and Eastern Europe, Africa, the Middle East, India as well as Latin America to safely transact digitally. Our broad range of payment solutions is available to consumers on our own ecommerce platforms, as well as on third-party operated ecommerce platforms.
About the Job
The Senior Salesforce Administrator for Global operations is a business leader, deeply knowledgeable about how our company operates, intertwined in making all departments successful through process automations, and thus, integral to running a smooth & lean business. He or she works closely with the global sales team and other regional System Administrators supporting the Salesforce CRM tool, assisting in all phases of the application support, reporting, data quality, custom object building, and back-office system integration. The person we are looking for participates and drives highly visible Salesforce initiatives across the organization, including building applications on the platform and supporting systems integrations. He or she is also responsible for troubleshooting, optimization, and end-user training.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Enhancements of our current Salesforce platform to accommodate business needs (creation of new objects, roll out of salesforce functionality, customization of existing functionality)
- Implementation of customization requests including creation of workflow triggers, workflow alerts, automated email responses, etc.
- Proactively seek out and identify needed system changes due to business changes and/or new business requirements.
- Development of reports and dashboards;
- Data quality and integrity monitoring;
- Support for end-users, including mass data updates/imports using the API or import tools;
- Training to existing and new users;
- Monitoring of usage adoption.
Academic Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Software Engineering or Computer Science degree
- Two years minimum experience with Salesforce.com
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to understand our client’s business;
- Ability to manage stressful situations whilst juggling multiple challenges;
- Excellence drive;
- Customer focus;
- Excellent problem solving skills & resourcefulness;
- Influencing and negotiating;
- Excellent communication skills (English is a must, additional languages - a plus);
- The ability to both clearly explain systems and to gather needs and requirements from business customers;
- Honesty and integrity;
- Good to have: any basic knowledge of SQL; Salesforce Administrator Certification.
- The role will require some international travel.