About the Client
Our client is a data science company that detects fraud in omnichannel commerce. The company uses real-time, machine-based learning to analyze big data to identify fraudulent payment transactions and minimize risk in the financial industry.
About the Job
- Work closely with CRO to drive forecasting, analytics, metrics and reporting
- Perform pipeline analysis, measure territory coverage, heatmaps and whitespace
- Report on weekly KPIs, own day-to-day sales administrative activities
- Assist with Board and Investor Presentations
- Optimize demand generation by partnering with marketing
- Short term projects: sales capacity and headcount planning; enablement/onboarding plan; sales portal/intranet set up
You will work directly with the Chief Revenue Officer to advance company sales operations, reporting and planning--playing a critical role in our success. You will also partner with an awesome and specialized Marketing team to advance account based marketing as they grow market share in the ecommerce and financial sectors. Forecasting, analytics and metrics are your bread and butter. Your mastery with sales and marketing data and strategy will reveal themselves in short and long term projects that enable our clients to launch to the next level of success in the fraud detection and prevention stratosphere, protecting consumers everywhere.
- 3-5 years of sales and marketing financial analysis experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Super proficient in Excel
- Fantastic business acumen
- Naturally strategic mindset with a mastery of data analysis