Financial Services, Fin-Tech, Payments
Financial Software and Systems (FSS) is a global leader in payments technology and transaction processing, offering business value in the areas of electronic payments and financial transaction processing solutions & services.
For our Atlanta location, we are building a Business Development and Sales team to grow our business in the USA.
This is a strategic role where you will be responsible for leading, managing and driving the entire gamut of business development and sales activities for the USA regions. Your role is accountable for charting and implementing the sales and business development strategy for FSS in the USA.
- Experience: 5 - 7 years of relevant experience in handling business development and sales within Banking and Payments preferred.
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree (MBA preferred)
Skills & Abilities:
- Expert level knowledge of payments systems and processing
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Effective internal and external stakeholder management
Other Role Pre-Requisites:
- In-depth knowledge of American Banking and Payments market
- American Citizenship or right to work in America is mandatory
- Relevant industry contacts at “C-level”
- Envision, Design and Implement an Effective business development and sales management framework to support FSS business strategy for the USA
- Develop a thorough understanding of the US payments marketplace and provide helpful insights and inputs for Business Development and growth opportunities
- Submit periodic reports to senior management on business, competitor and others
- Act as a trusted advisor to senior management and provide critical and timely inputs and insights
- Analyze and effectively forecast the utility / requirement of various resources, the costs / expenses associated and control the same
- Implement appropriate strategies/initiatives to successfully convert the leads into business opportunities
- Formulate and implement strategies to ensure effective penetration into the new and emerging identified markets
- Perform regular Market Analysis and Prospecting to identify new markets and opportunities
- Establish sales and revenue objectives by forecasting and developing sales quotas as well as projecting revenues for existing as well as new products
- Effectively forecast the annual sales numbers by implementing marketing strategies, analyzing trends and results
- Coordinate sales forecasting, planning and budgeting process within the organization
- Manage end-to-end sales process
- Attend relevant industry events and represent FSS
- Conduct periodic gap analysis to identify gaps/areas of improvement in the existing sales strategy/processes
- Implement innovative solutions to ensure continuous process improvement all the sales operations and activities
- Ensure clear and transparent communication between the internal (FSS teams) and external(customer/client) teams to ensure expectation alignment
- Develop new relationships with prospective targets and maintain excellent professional relationships with existing clients
- Guide, develop and motivate team members to strive for professional excellence
- Strive for continuous improvement of industry knowledge and market awareness by attending various trainings, seminar, business conventions etc.
Interested? Please contact the Recruiter for more details:
Lewis M. Howard