Fin-Tech, IT, Payments, Security
UK & Nordics (Home-based)
Our client is the global software provider of payments, finance, security and utility solutions. Having won several awards over the last couple of years, they cater to financial services companies, tier1 merchants and governmental organisations. They design, develop and live software at the highest level and drive the evolution of digital, mobile payment. Their software enables millions of credit card transactions to be processed securely.
To further grow across Europe, they are looking for an ambitious Sales Executive who can build their business in the UK and Nordics and eventually grow a team around him/her.
- Drive business growth and expansion in the UK and Nordics for fintech products and sales
- Identify, prospect and actively engage new clients using different communication channels, industry events
- Manage and grow a set of accounts concurrently and strategically develop new business with new clients according to the defined yearly plans
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Collaborate with the internal presales, delivery and account management stakeholders in order to maximize on the customer opportunities as well as create a relevant and value bringing customer proposition
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery together with the delivery organization
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare and maintain an account plan, budget and forecasts per customer and delivers key metric reports
- This role home based with 50% travel
- Bachelor’s degree and a strong sales and business background with the software space
- Successful track record in direct field sales and working with complex accounts
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously in driving projects to completion, often in a complex environment
- Profound knowledge and understanding of the fintech, payments and processing eco-system.
- As an effortless communicator, you present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of the organization, including C-level. This also includes strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce), MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Fluent in English
- Based in the UK or Nordics