About the Client
Our client is one of the largest pure-play software companies in the world. Bringing together two leaders in the software infustry, our client is uniquely positioned to help customers maximise existing software investments and embrace innovation in a world of hybrid IT from mainframe to mobile to cloud.
Our client is seeking an exceptional individual to serve as a presales technical expert in the sale of their Identity, Access and Security (IAS) products to a variety of clients throughout the US and Canada.
About the Job
You will be the technology expert in the sales effort as an IAS sales team works with a variety of companies in positioning their products. While you are part of the sales team, your efforts will still be dedicated to technical tasks up to 75% of your time.
- Assist in demand creation activities around Identity/Access/Security revenue opportunities including customer visits, presentations and demonstrations that articulate our client's value in solving business problems
- Serve as an Identity, Access & Security technology specialist and architect
- Deliver and lead proofs of concept (POC) on our products
- Enable existing and recruit new partners to drive licensing revenue by demonstrating technical advantages of our client's Identity, Security & Access stack
- Be involved in all stages of the sales cycle from pre-sales qualification to services delivery and to ensuring customer satisfaction
- Provide technical insight to client technology leadership
- Demonstrate our client's competitive advantage in the area of the Identity, Security & Access stack
- Work with sales team in understanding the product as well as client technical needs and concerns
- Conduct structured and ad hoc product demonstrations
- Experience in a presales technical role for an identity/access/security related software vendor
- Strong technical expertise in the domain (with Identity Manager or Access Governance Suite product experience especially valuable)
- Specific experience working with enterprise customers
- Strong presentation and demo skills
- Willingness to travel approximately 50%