Payment Service Providers (PSP)
Reporting directly to the Vice President & Managing Director France and part of the Senior Management Team (CoDir) the Sales Director plays a key role to maintain a consistent trajectory of growth, while avoiding obstacles that arise from a constantly shifting and highly competitive payment market.
The Sales Director will manage and oversee a team of approx.30 sales professionals and will also be involved in working with employees whose duties span a variety of departments within the organization. While the position demands careful attention to the organization’s present activities in the marketplace, a significant portion of the job involves decision-making based on internal and external organizations as the company is going through significant changes and is in growth pattern. It involves sharp and creative thinking by setting up Partnerships with external parties and strong sales prospections to direct channels to surpass the objectives.
- Own, hit and exceed annual sales targets and KPI. Extremely results driven.
- Strong leader with a clearly assertive approach to management to get the best of the sales force and Partners.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and rapidly increase market shares in a significative way.
- Consolidating and Developing positions with top Tier 1 & 2 as well as Banks and Indirect clients the Sales Director will massively increase Tiers 3,4 and 5 penetration.
- We are looking for someone obsessed by and over achieving in the Direct To Merchants sales approach.
- The Individual will need sufficient seniority and network at C Level to set up and execute a razor sharp sales strategy combining Customers, Prospects, Partners in alignment with global strategy.
- Candidate needs extensive experience of the global payments eco system and Customers community described above, understand trends combined with a strategic/ tactical mind to connect the dots of every single environment in view of surpassing the goals and extracting great value of each opportunities.
- Effectively communicating the value proposition thanks to natural leadership, the Individual will be the ambassador of the Company and have sufficient charisma and elegant tenacity to always find ways to achieve and surpass every objective.
- Very well structured and organized, the candidate must have experiences in KPI reporting demonstrating efficiency in a consistent way.
- The candidate must demonstrate exemplary sales, management, strategy and tactical skills.
- Because the role is a prominent leadership position, we are looking for a minimum of 10/15 + years of experience working in similar roles.
- Eligible applicants should also have many years experiences managing large teams, excelling in sales and demonstrating proven achievements in business development initiatives.
- We are looking for a senior Hunter Manager, a Top Performer that will carry its own quota inside the global France numbers of the Sales Team that candidate will carry.
- A deep knowledge of the French Payment landscape is necessary. From banks, to pure players but most importantly on the merchant side.
- Payment experiences coming from : Payment Services Provider, Acquirers, Payment Gateways, POS Systems / Payment providers are the ones to be considered..
- Other experiences like card scheme, hardware providers or specific payment method wouldn’t be relevant for our client.
- Experience working in an international, matrix based company is important.
- English and French are absolutely necessary.