Talk to us
Our client is one of the most promising Fintech that revolutionizes the support functions daily admin work, by providing a fully integrated and digital SaaS management tool. Starting their expansion beyond France, they need the support of passionate sales development executives to join their actual +100 employees and grow their business - inbound and outbound!
They are looking for business-driven and innovative individuals, who take ownership of their actions while being real team-players, able to collaborate with all Departments (Marketing, Accounting).
If you feel like Business Development is not your best skill but are willing to develop your sales potential, our client is also looking for great Customer Support representatives, Sales Operations specialists or even Pre-sales professionals!
Ready for your Fintech adventure?
As a Sales Growth Representative, you should be able to create business opportunities where others may not! Because you will partner internally with a lots of stakeholders (within Sales, Customer success, and Marketing teams), you are a sociable person with high emotional intelligence, always ready to support business initiatives and taking ownership of your actions.
- Your missions will include (but are not restricted to):
- Proactively develop the client pool over France
- Qualify and turn relevant leads into active customers
- Understand customer needs and buying cycle to gather key prospect information and generate interest
- Collaborate with Accounts and Marketing Executives to optimize and reinforce the growth and acquisition sales strategies over your assigned marketplace
- Leverage insights to identify problems, build solutions, and track successes
- Turn into an exceptional Brand Representative anytime your step out of the company
- 1-5 years' experience within a sales-oriented role, preferably B2B (account management, customer success, sales, pre-sales, etc.)
- A first experience in a startup / SaaS company is preferable but not essential, as long as you are passionate about the product and tech-savvy
- Have a significant sales spirit to anticipate client needs, market evolutions and short-term stakeholders’ expectations
- You do not like to be micromanaged and are ambitious
- Hard-working, you are not afraid of taking risks and are always looking for opportunities to learn
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in French and in English
What you can expect
- Key moment to join this disruptive SaaS company in term of growth and opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers
- Cool offices located in the heart of Paris
- And a few more employee benefits ;)