Payment Service Providers (PSP), Payments
About the Client
THE EXPERIENCE OF AN ESTABLISHED INDUSTRY LEADER AND THE FLEXIBILITY OF A START-UP!
Together with our client's daughter company – an elite, global, data-driven omnichannel PSP launched two years ago, Our client combines the experience of an industry leader and the flexibility and speed of a start-up, establishing a true omnichannel enterprise. The flexible, fast-growing start-up mindset is backed up by over a decade of industry expertise, making the Group a dynamic, fresh thinking, diverse and exciting place to work, with a great emphasis on personal development. Their focus is to provide best in class technology-driven services to the fast-growing global market of online ecommerce payments.
Headquartered in Amsterdam and with offices across Europe, the US and Asia-Pacific, our client works withexperts from all over the world, and it continues its fast growth in global omnichannel commerce. Our client aim to maximize the revenues of merchants and help them grow their business globally through a complete omnichannelsolution, capable of managing a payment at every stage, from checkout to fund collection to settlement.
Some of the main services include data science management for improved authorization rates, a one-day integration using one RESTful API, flexible, consolidated reporting, a streamlined reconciliation process, global card acquiring and the ability to handle 80+ of the most popular alternative payment methods and 160+ transaction currencies.
About the Job
BOLD, DETERMINED, CHARISMATIC, AND KNOWLEDGEABLE – these are the four main qualities of their new Sales & Business Development Manager!
Our client wants to expand their global sales team and they are looking for a results-driven person with a love for sales, payments and ecommerce. You must have the ability to work independently, generate strong revenue growth, and lead a team. The future of their business relies on their sales and innovation, so this role is an integral part of their strategy.
Your main focus will be to bring new business. As a Sales & Business Development Manager, you are responsible for finding new leads, as well as you must follow up on the sales leads, build strong industry connections, maintain the sales pipeline and, together with the management and other sales experts, guide the sales team throughout this process. The end result will be a smooth transition from Leads to Live Customers.
- Quickly gain a deep understanding of our client's product offerings
- Find new leads
- Attend industry events where you promote our client's products
- Make initial contact with new leads using intensive methods (cold calling, email campaigns, social media contact)
- Ensure and maintain CRM data quality and record all sales information
- Maintain the sales pipeline and work with the Sales team to ensure leads do not become stagnant
- Close new business
- Make effective telephone presentations to prospective clients, clearly communicating to close the deal
- Mentoring junior salespeople as part of their development
- Meeting or exceeding all performance goals (KPI’s) on a consistent basis
- Bachelor and/or Master degree, preferably MSc or MBA in business or technical field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a sales role selling complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial services
- Self-motivated and pro-active with a hands on attitude
- Charismatic and ambitious, with natural leadership qualities
- Sales and result driven, with strong negotiation skills
- Bold spirit with FinTech oriented mindset
- Fluency in English, with additional languages a bonus
- Strong affinity with the technology behind Ecommerce/Payments
- High energy and positive attitude that spreads to your team mates
About the Offer
- A challenging job in an informal and ambitious environment
- Small teams, where personal development is highly valued
- An office in the center of one of the world’s most vibrant cities: Amsterdam
- Work within a successful, dynamic and growing organization, with a matching company spirit
- Excellent primary and secondary remuneration conditions