About the Client
Our client is a well established payments institution that handles both the acquiring and issuing side of the payment cycle. They are now known for operating in the whole of Europe but prior to this they were primarily focussed on Eastern Europe with a good hand in the Gambling / Gaming industry.
About the Job
This is a pure Risk Management role, so you will be expected to have experience working with Risk procedures in the payments environment. The industry is becoming ever more competitive and it is the small differences that can make a large difference to merchants. If you have previous experience with implementing or developing on boarding and monitoring risk strategies then this is very interesting for the client. in this role you will need to develop a new CRM Underwriting system, build and maintain new and old relationships with card schemes and heavily analyse the current operational risk of all merchants in order to develop a new and improved monitoring system on existing merchants. And at the same time you will need to manage a team of 10+.
Key Questions to Ask Yourself
- What underwriting / monitoring systems are you used to using?
- When previously using these systems, what do you think could have been better about them?
- How do you stay up to date with the changes that come from the schemes and how to you manage/implement these changes?
- What do you believe is the best approach when managing large sized teams?
- What has been the biggest business risk threat that you have handled in your career and how did you manage it?
Things to keep in mind
- This position is located in Sofia, Bulgaria. Therefore you must be willing to live and work in Bulgaria
- You must come from a risk management background in online payments