Talk to us
The position will need someone that is an industry expert on understanding retail payments. Knowledge of products, pricing, and product enhancement. Leadership will be key for the success of this role as he/she will be directly influencing industry issues, groups, and trends. Develops strategies to meet the needs of retail payments customers.
- Responsible for the R&D for new and enhanced product ideas.
- Develops product strategy and business cases around retail payments products (requirements, proposals, reports)
- Utilizes a formalized and disciplined approach to pricing new and existing products based on examination of formal policies, the value offered and competitive alternatives available to customers.
- Represents Retail Payments Office (RPO) direction with other Product Offices, Customer Relations and Support Office, System Leadership Teams, and Board staff when identifying, socializing, proposing and coordinating new product and/or pricing opportunities. Supports and advises regarding analytical work, modeling and decision-making for product and pricing initiatives.
- Provides project leadership and expertise in business processes and strategic fit of new and enhanced products.
- Develops product proposals and oversees development of business requirements and execution of overall project plans. Communicates project progress, findings, output and deployment plans.
- Continuously seeks insights into the banking industry and regulatory environment through industry publications, reports, work groups and conferences.
- Bachelor's Degree or 8 years equivalent retail payments experience preferred