Talk to us
We are looking for a Regional VP, Sales EMEA to be based in London for an exciting, fast growing FinTech who collaborate with other companies to drive innovation and growth. Our client values their employees and have won multiple awards for having a great work environment and culture. Are you a results-driven, entrepreneurial minded individual? Want to further build up and manage an existing team? Proven record in sales and managing multiple stakeholders? Then you may be what we are looking for!
Your main responsibility will be to profitably grow revenue in the EMEA region while reducing customer acquisition costs. You will also be responsible for the management of the new business development managers and key account managers.
This is very much a managerial role and you will be involved in the day-to-day management of BDM’s and KAM’s.
- Manage a team of 5 which includes 4 New Business and 1 Account Manager whilst working with HR to hire and onboard more individuals with plans to double the team next year.
- Similar to above, recruiting will be like a 2nd full-time job. You will need to be constantly building a pool of top talent regardless of the timing.
- Be an individual coach to accelerate the time it takes to acquire profitable revenue and grow ASP’s (average selling price)
- Promote and coach using the best practices for acquiring new and retaining existing business
- Develop and measure quarterly key deliverables and KPI’s for your team whilst tracking and achieving personal targets around your team’s performance
- Create a strong relationship with your team and maintain a positive review from leadership, peers and subordinates.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Viewing the above responsibilities, you will have led, organised and drove change within a team previously
- Have previously led teams through material changes in the past. This means assess a team, their performance and processes and be able to make changes quickly to rectify any identified issues
- You have a high degree of mental resilience and can take feedback/criticism when it is raised, but to also have the confidence to defend your positions and decisions on related topics
- You have experience selling technological solutions at an enterprise level with multiple stakeholders involved to improve supply chain processes
- Experienced in the finance and procurement industry and can coach others on relevant topics with your knowledge
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Take control of an already overachieving, smart and driven team
- Very favorable salary with commissions based on yours and your teams performance
- 25 days holidays paid
- Medical and dental insurance including family members covered at 100%
- Income protection and Life assurance plans
- Employer pension contributions matched up to 4%
- Flexible work hours and home office