Our Amsterdam Headquarters is actively looking for a native speaking/fluent German Recruitment Consultant to join our diverse team of Recruitment Consultants based on the Keizersgracht in Central Amsterdam.
You'll be our first consultant truly dedicated to servicing and growing our presence and network in the German Market. Meaning you'll quickly be able to leverage off our existing clients in the region, whilst also working on expanding our network in this fast-growing and exciting market.
Payments & Cards Network (or PCN as it's commonly referred to) is one of Europe’s leading specialist recruitment consultancies. We have been partnering with organisations across the Fintech & Payments space for the past 10 years and helping them strategically grow their businesses, through headhunting and sourcing the best candidates for their needs.
At PCN we promote quality & specialism across everything we do. We value the importance of working in an “open” environment where communication, initiative and being yourself is encouraged. Don’t be fooled by our casual appearance, we are very focused on achieving our results and you will experience this motivation and drive as soon as you step through the door. This means you personally need to be very committed and self-motivating as our managers are not there to micromanage you, they’re professionally trained to bring out the best in you through motivating and refining your skills.
This position is ideal for someone who is looking for the next step in their career and for an opportunity to take full control of a market and drive its growth & expansion. This position is not for the faint-hearted, you will be the first person in the company solely dedicated to this market which means there is quite a job to do, but also has the potential to grow into something much larger - it's up to you!
We’re looking for someone that can put their commercial acumen, business development mindset & elite headhunting skills to the test.
What we're looking for:
We headhunt the best people for the best jobs, this means you need to be a hunter, not a gatherer. We’re not looking for account managers (yes there is an element of this), but we need people who are truly entrepreneurial & commercially minded
You’re not afraid of the phone – you have proven experience prospecting clients & building B2B relationships
You have experience working in a commercial environment and you are interested in this
Your communication is second to none - your days will be spent speaking with senior business leaders, C Levels and highly motivated people. You don’t need to be on their level but need to understand how to connect with them
You understand people, you know how to ask questions and you’re curious. You need to be able to read between the lines & always be connecting the dots
You’re innovative and inquisitive – you like finding new ways of doing things or in our context new ways to source people and get in the door
You are supremely organised & flourish in being able to set your own way of working
You speak native/fluent German. You’re already living in Amsterdam or ready & willing to make the move.
Your high-level responsibilities will be:
- Building & expanding our client based in Germany across a dedicated vertical
- Negotiating terms of business for your new clients
- Developing & nurturing key accounts through expert service & client relationship management
- Implementing your sourcing, search & headhunting skills
- Developing quality candidate pools for your diversified client base in Germany
- Managing the end to end recruitment process – ensuring quality at all times
What you’ll get in return:
- An attractive salary and motivating commission system
- Fast-tracked career progression
- Dedicated onboarding & Training program
- A MacBook Air to work off from Day 1
- Team breakfast and drinks every Friday. Note: not at the same time ;)
- 3 Super Incentive Trips a year: 2018 brought us Husky Sledding in Lapland, Skiing in Val-d'Isère & Wine Tasting in Cape Town. 2019 Incentive Trips might even just top these!
- Quarterly Team Incentives - celebrating success together is way more fun
- Lunch clubs: Once a month, on target, we spend the afternoon in one of the best restaurants in Amsterdam
- Monthly team drinks and quarterly events
- Daily Lunch Provided
- Fresh Fruit delivered twice a week
- For the competitive type, we also have a pool table & ping pong table
- Fitness & Health benefits: we want our employees to be happy & healthy!
- 25 days annual leave + 1 additional day of annual leave for every year with the company
- Adding this in one more time for good measure. You speak native/fluent German. You’re already living in Amsterdam or ready & willing to make the move
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent qualification
- 1+ years experience in a commercial or sales focused environment (this can be through an internship or previous work experience)
- A sense of humour, we work hard & spend a lot of time together - we want to have fun along the way!
- Energetic & openness to learn
- You're kind - this sounds simple, yet can so easily be overlooked. We want people who genuinely care about their work, their clients and the people around them
PCN is part of the larger PCN Capital, which is a portfolio of specialist recruitment brands including Digital Source & Sekura who service different areas of the market (Data Science & IT, Cyber Security). Our offices span from our HQ in Amsterdam to Atlanta and Singapore making us a truly international company with every sense of the word (just ask our employees, they come from all corners of the world).
Apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Check out our website www.teampcn.com