We’re actively looking for a Dutch Speaking Recruitment Consultant to join our diverse team of recruitment consultants based on the Keizersgracht in Central Amsterdam. You’ll be working under the guidance & mentorship of some of our leading senior consultants, allowing you to quickly develop your headhunting and business development skills to grow and expand our presence in the Dutch Market. This role will suit someone who is commercially minded and looking for an opportunity to develop & progress their career as a 360-degree recruiter. What does this mean? Basically, you’ll be on a steep learning curve giving you exposure to the ins and outs of recruitment including, but definitely not limited to, sourcing & headhunting, talent acquisition, sales & business development, negotiation, client acquisition, and key account manager amongst others!
Payments & Cards Network (or PCN, as it's commonly referred to, is one of Europe’s leading specialist recruitment consultancies. We have been partnering with organizations across the Fintech & Payments space for the past 10 years and helping them strategically grow their businesses, through headhunting and sourcing the best candidates for their needs.
About the role:
As a 360-recruitment consultant, you will be under the guidance of your manager who will provide coaching, guidance, and support along with helping to set measurable KPI’s and targets for success. You will be responsible for expanding the PCN presence & client base in the Netherlands, starting with building quality candidates pools (both local & international), followed by identifying key & target clients in the Dutch Market.
Through these 4 Functions you will ensure optimal & high-quality candidates for your clients:
- Talent Acquisition: building, approaching & qualifying high-quality candidate pools
- Outbound Client Sales activity – Phone, Email, Meetings
- 360 Recruitment - not just CV pushing, you’re a specialist consultant to your clients & candidates
- Head Hunting & Executive search: finding opportunities others can’t
Your High-level Responsibilities will include:
- Building & expanding our client base in the Netherlands across the FinTech & Payments Market
- Negotiating terms of business for your new clients
- Developing & nurturing key accounts through expert service & client relationship management
- Implementing your sourcing, search & headhunting skills
- Developing quality candidate pools for your diversified client base
- Managing the end to end recruitment process – ensuring quality at all times
- Growing and utilizing our CRM & Database
A lot of companies use buzzwords to describe themselves at Payments and Cards Network these words actually mean something.
Dynamic: We are revolutionizing recruitment by leveraging technology & working in the fast-paced and rapidly developing Fin-Tech Industry. You’ll need to be proactive & able to use your smarts to understand the industry, its people & your clients.
International: Our offices (and clients) span across Europe, America & Asia and we have a diverse team to match. Whilst you & your team speak fluent Dutch, you will also be working alongside a hugely international team of 8+ different nationalities in the Amsterdam office alone!
Energetic: A lot of you’re time will be spent on the phone & out meeting clients/candidates (one of the perks of working in a local market). You’re fueled by this type of work, can handle the setbacks & rejections whilst continuing to inspire others around you - don’t worry we have unlimited coffee!
Supportive: We celebrate success (no matter what the size), highlight progress and help each other through the tough times. Our team has an intrinsic motivation to succeed by learning from those around them. We’re looking for people want to work in this challenging, demanding & highly rewarding environment.
This position is ideal for someone who is looking for the next step in their career and for an opportunity to take full control of a market and drive its growth & expansion. This position is not for the faint-hearted, you will be the first person in the company solely dedicated to this market which means there is quite a job to do, but also has the potential to grow into something much larger - it's up to you!
What you’ll get in return:
- An attractive salary and motivating commission system
- Fast-tracked career progression
- Dedicated onboarding & Training program
- A MacBook Air to work off from Day 1
- Team breakfast and drinks every Friday. Note: not at the same time ;)
- 3 Super Incentive Trips a year: 2018 brought us Husky Sledding in Lapland, Skiing in Val-d'Isère & Wine Tasting in Cape Town. 2019 Incentive Trips might even just top these!
- Quarterly Team Incentives - celebrating success together is way more fun
- Lunch clubs: Once a month, on target, we spend the afternoon in one of the best restaurants in Amsterdam
- Monthly team drinks and quarterly events
- Daily Lunch Provided
- Fresh Fruit delivered twice a week
- For the competitive type, we also have a pool table & ping pong table
- Fitness & Health benefits: we want our employees to be happy & healthy!
- 25 days annual leave + 1 additional day of annual leave for every year with the company
- Adding this in one more time for good measure. You speak native/fluent Dutch. You’re already living in Amsterdam or ready & willing to make the move
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent qualification
- 1+ years experience in a commercial or sales focused environment (this can be through an internship or previous work experience)
- A sense of humor, we work hard & spend a lot of time together - we want to have fun along the way!
- Energetic & openness to learn
- You're kind - this sounds simple, yet can so easily be overlooked. We want people who genuinely care about their work, their clients and the people around them
PCN is part of the larger PCN Capital, which is a portfolio of specialist recruitment brands including Digital Source & Sekura who service different areas of the market (Data Science & IT, Cyber Security). Our offices span from our HQ in Amsterdam to Atlanta and Singapore making us a truly international company with every sense of the word (just ask our employees, they come from all corners of the world).