eCommerce, Fin-Tech, Payments
We're looking for experienced recruiters to join our canalside office in Amsterdam!
2018 is a year of expansion for the Payments & Cards Network, we have ambitious growth plans in the Netherlands and America which means we are looking for new talent to join us on our mission. We believe in bringing out the best in our people, this means working at PCN you're given full flexibility to build or grow your own vertical & structure the way you work through flexible working arrangements. There are always opportunities to attend major events across Europe, incentive trips to beautiful locations and you'll be working alongside some of the finest payments and recruitment professionals in Europe.
Our Amsterdam office is home to an elite squad of talented recruiters and marketers. To complete this kickass team, we are currently looking for an enthusiastic Recruitment Consultant, who is the ultimate combination of fun and laid back paired with driven and ambitious.
As an elite recruiter:
- You will be working on a specialised vertical, building a pipeline of business through identifying the clients’ you want and how to target them.
- Approach clients to understand their requirements and confirm business arrangements
- Attend major FinTech & Payments events across Europe to generate business opportunities
- Conduct role briefing with clients and set expectations for the recruitment process
- Find the perfect candidates through sourcing, headhunting, screening & interviewing
- Making recommendations to clients & introducing candidates
- Effectively communicate position opportunity and client value proposition to ensure successful placements & deals
Requirements to join the elite:
- 2-5 years' recruitment or sales/business development (ideally in finance, IT, payments or FinTech) experience
- The Big Three: Ambitious, confident and results driven
- Sales savvy - you can see opportunities where others might not
- You're fluent in English + Other languages that are a huge plus - Dutch, French, German or Nordics
- An unparalleled amount of team spirit
- The people that know you best describe you as resiliant, motivated & determined
- Already living in, or very near, Amsterdam or showing real willingness to move to Amsterdam
- Bonus points: you have a sense of humour and good music taste (if you're lucky enough to get to the speakers first)
Rewards for the elite:
- An attractive salary and motivating commission system
- A MacBook Air from your first signed deal
- A team breakfast and drinks every Friday. Note: not at the same time
- Flexible working hours
- 4 travel incentives with the rest of the team per year. The latest to date? Husky sledging in Sweden, skiing in Tignes and a summer trip to Croatia.
- Lunch clubs: Once a month, on target, we spend the afternoon in one of the best restaurants in Amsterdam
- Monthly team drinks and quartely events
- Fitness & Health benefits: we want our employess to be happy & healthy!
- Canal trips on the Payments & Cards Network Yacht. Disclaimer: it’s a boat
The Payments & Cards Network is a niche recruitment agency specializing in executive search across the FinTech & Cybersecurity markets. We have the largest Payments & Cards focused Network in the world with a global network of over 40,000 professionals contributing to daily discussions and industry-specific news and a global database of over 75,000 professionals. Our mission is to provide expert consultancy and advice throughout the entire search process and give our clients access to the best Payment & Cyber people and opportunities in the world
At the Payments & Cards Network, we are very proud of our people and love being able to provide exciting development opportunities to employees. Here are some of our recent successes:
Rookie Consultant to Managing Director, USA
Recruitment Consultant to Chief Commerical Officer
Intern to Head of Marketing
We are headquartered in the central Amsterdam, have an office in Hong Kong & most recently Atlanta, Georgia. We are an ambitious and inclusive company where everyone is empowered to contribute and deliver results.
*Only people with an EU work permit will be considered at this time. Please do not apply unless you are already able to work/live in the EU. We will not be able to reply to any applications submitted by persons unable to work in EU*