Talk to us
A Quantitative Credit Risk Analyst is required for a freelance contract in Amsterdam. We are looking for someone to perform quality assurance of remediated data.
You will be working on remediated date which comes from large Corporate and real estate finance portfolios. The data remediation being performed is Collateral info, Guarantor info, Pricing info, Financial Info and Cashflow information (balancing sequence from default moment until resolution) etc.
Once this data is remediated the quality assurance is performed by the Quality Assurance team and it is within this team that we need more support.
You will need experience in modelling.
- Credit risk modelling experience
- Working well with a project team, performing project-base work
- Understanding of banking in terms of products and processes – it would be useful to have a business economics and business administration background
- Able to perform business analysis / gap analysis
- Proficient in Excel
- A background in credit risk is preferable but not strictly required
- Able to read and understand loan documentation in both Dutch & English
- Able to read and understand collateral valuation/ appraisal reports in both Dutch & English
Do you think you are a good match for this Quantitative Credit Risk Analyst? Please reach out if you are interested and feel free to share within your networks.
Andrew Mullineux - Business Leader Contracts
Tel: +31 (0) 203 030 257