eCommerce, Fin-Tech, Merchant Services, Payments
Talk to us
A PSD2 Consultant is required in Amsterdam to act as subject matter expert in a PSD2 program to develop API’s for Open Banking. You will be heavily involved with the design and development of API’s for Open Banking and will need an in-depth undersanding of Payments.
PSD is a Directive's that was designed to increase pan-European competition and participation in the payments industry, in particular from non-banks, and to provide a level playing field by harmonizing consumer protection and the rights and obligations for payment providers and users. PSD2 takes the directive further and has some profound implications for the financial services industry.
About the Job
PSD2 includes some quite significant changes relating to customer authentication (SCA) and account access (XS2A). PSD2 will also allow none-banks (Third Party Providers or TTPS) to initiate payments on behalf of the customer after gaining secure access to accounts.
To deliver PSD2 the banks need to develop API’s, which will expedite the transition to Open Banking, and we need a specialist to work in a PSD2 Program to facilitate this.
In this position you will be the Subject Matter Expert on API’s and PSD2 and need to engage with key internal and external stakeholders to raise the level of awareness and understanding both from the technical and commercial perspectives. Along with the technical development you will be involved with promoting PSD2 and APi’s via various channels.
- Payments Industry experience
- In-depth knowledge of API’s and Open Banking
- Knowledge of PSD2 and an understanding of the possibilities it creates
- Knowledge of Open Banking groups across Europe and developments towards standardisation
- Knowledge of RTS
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be fluent in English
- Ideally 4 years or more in Consulting and/or financial services and a track record of delivering large projects and working within large, international organisations.
This is a very exciting position involved in a project that will deliver one of the most profound changes to the financial services industry in Europe.
If you are interested in discussing it further please contact me directly.