Banks, Financial Services, Fin-Tech, Payments
Talk to us
About the role
A PSD2 Project Manager is required in Amsterdam be part of a project team working on PSD2. A Banking or Financial background is fine for this position. You will need experience of Open Banking and API’s along with PDS2 and the RTS. Any payments experience would be a bonus. Ideally you will have more than three years of experience in a similar Business Analyst, Project Manager or Coordinator roles.
PSD is a Directive's that was designed to increase pan-European competition and participation in the payments industry, in particular from non-banks, and to provide a level playing field by harmonizing consumer protection and the rights and obligations for payment providers and users. PSD2 takes the directive further and has some profound implications for the financial services industry.
PSD2 includes some quite significant changes relating to customer authentication (SCA) and account access (XS2A). PSD2 will also allow none-banks (Third Party Providers or TTPS) to initiate payments on behalf of the customer after gaining secure access to accounts.
We need a Project Manager to work on PSD2. In this position you will be:
- Delivering risk assessments
- Organising project boards
- Ensuring the implementation of project processes
- Management of the Business Analyst Team
- Develop and deliver the financial model
- Involved with travel around Europe as and when required (expect one or two trips per month to other European Countries)
- Knowledge of PSD2 and the Regulatory Technical Standards (RTS)
- Knowledge of Open Banking and API’s
- Broad understanding of the Payments landscape
- Business development experience
- Very good conceptual, structuring and communication skills
- Team player and ability to work effectively across multiple cultures in the same organization and externally
- Proactive and can do attitude
- Background in banking or financial services
- Business and IT experience would be an advantage
- Ideally experience in a large, international working environment
This is a very exciting project position where you will be part of one of the most profound changes in the Europe financial industry.
If you are interested in discussing it further please contact me directly.