Consulting Services, Payments
Talk to us
An PSD2 Business Consultant is passionate about innovation, financial technology and experienced in setting up projects from scratch in an international multi-disciplinary environment.
In this position you will be responsible to provide insights in the rapidly changing market, both from a commercial as a legal perspective. You will help give guidance on the commercial opportunities for the, based on the current developments in the market of Open Banking given the reality of new regulations such as PSD2 and GDPR. You will need to understand how business models in pan-European countries develop based on new technologies and changes in regulations. You will translate these insights into actionable recommendations for stakeholders, like senior and local management.
Next to a commercial focus, you will also look at opportunities from a more legal perspective to give guidance for new business developments related to PSD2. Together with the PSD2 Core Business and Legal team and Risk you will define and maintain a framework from a PSD2 and GDPR perspective. This framework contains advise on legal possibilities, risk acceptance and mitigation actions, based on best working assumptions.
- 7+ years of relevant experience in consulting, business development or product management
- Expert knowledge of PSD2 and the RTS, and general knowledge of Payments
- Ability to translate legislation translate legal possibilities and boundaries business opportunities
- Good structuring, communication and presentation skills
- Attention for detail
- Pro-active and can work independently
- Team player, emphatic and attuned to cultural differences; organisation sensitivity
- Proven track record in large projects / programmes, Preferably in field of both business and IT
- Fluent in English as well as in at least one other European language
- Position based in Amsterdam
This is a very exciting position working on new opportunities under PSD2. If you are interested in discussing it further please contact me directly.
Andrew Mullineux - Business Leader Contracts
Tel: +31 (0) 203 030 257