Banks, Fin-Tech, IT
Talk to us
An API business Consultant is passionate about innovation, financial technology and experienced in setting up projects from scratch in an international multi-disciplinary environment.
In this role, you will organise the business validation of the new API-based services and work on their commercial proposition. This involves the strategic and conceptual development of these new services in collaboration with the Open Banking team and develop a framework for pricing and billing. You will be responsible for deliverables, such as validated business requirements, high level business cases and a plan for development and commercial launch of the services.
- 7+ years of relevant experience in consulting, business development or product management
- Excellent organisational and planning skills, experience in developing business cases
- Strong conceptual and strategic skills
- Skilled in stakeholder management and capable to communicate on different level – from senior business level to a technical level
- Experience in working in complex organisations / projects
- Strong communication and presentation skills, developed soft skills
- Affinity with concepts such as APIs and IT service models, generic technical knowledge
- Broad knowledge of banking products and services
- Fluent in English as well as in at least one other European language
- Position based in Amsterdam
This is a very exciting position working on new opportunities under PSD2. If you are interested in discussing it further please contact me directly.
Andrew Mullineux - Business Leader Contracts
Tel: +31 (0) 203 030 257