Consulting Services, eCommerce, High Risk, Information Services, IT, Risk/Fraud, Security, Technology
About the Client
Our client is a global leader in trusted security with two-factor authentication, transaction data signing, document e-signature and identity management solutions designed for all businesses and government agencies. They also secure access to data and applications in the cloud and provide a robust toolset for application developers to easily integrate security functions into their web-based and mobile applications.
Their clients rely on them to secure access, manage identities, verify transactions, simplify document signing and protect high value assets and systems.
They are now looking for an experienced ‘(Senior) Project Manager’ to join its Services department.
The objective of the ‘Project Manager’ is to manage the overall project, by controlling the scope, resources (cost) and time (schedule), and maintaining the quality by ensuring the defined methodologies are followed carefully.
About the Job
The Project Manager performs the following activities:
- Creating the “Statement of Work”
- Determining objectives based upon technical overviewDetermining needed roles and timing together with the Professional Services Engineer
- Defending proposal towards the customerProject planningProject coordinationProject Management (escalation, change process, …)Reporting
- Gathering information from Project Team membersMeetings
- Lead customer contacts
- Manage/set expectations with customers (deliverables, milestones)Informing/coordinating the project progress with the customer
- Managing Professional Services processes (steps, control, …)
As an experienced software development / IT Project Manager, you will share your experience within the PMO organization.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree or equivalent by experience
- You have 3-5 years of experience in software development / IT Project Management
- Functional knowledge:
- Prince2 or PMI Certified (or ongoing certification procedure)
- Good knowledge of security and solution architecture design is desirable
- Some experience in software development is an asset
- MS Project
- You are able to work in a fast-paced, highly-productive and rapidly changing environment
- Strong analytical and organizational skills are important, ability to set priorities and deadlines
- You are a real team player with excellent interpersonal and coordination skills
- You are a natural leader, who takes responsibility and initiative
- You are able to communicate effectively, both orally and written
- Fluency in English is essential and fluency in Dutch and/or French important.
- You are willing to travel (up to 10% international travel)