Financial Services, Fin-Tech, Merchant Services, Payment Service Providers (PSP), Payments
Denmark, Norway, Sweden
About the Client
Our client is the leading provider of payment and financial services in the Nordics. They offer services related to payment solutions, information services and digital security, with one of Europe’s most comprehensive and innovative product portfolios.
For one of their key projects, they are currently looking for a Project Manager.
About the Job
- Responsible for the planning, development and implementation of projects that utilize information technology and business solutions.
- Support multi-disciplinary teams, called squads, in the day-to-day operational management of their projects.
- Assess, manage and escalate risks, issues and changes to projects.
- Align with different stakeholders and business owners to find agreement on project objectives and to prioritize them.
- Coordinate and follow up on the execution of development projects, ensuring all objectives are met, within budget and on time, according to the quality standards set by the organization.
- Monitor (technically) the quality of deliverables and report KPI to stakeholders.
- Use the appropriate IT systems to track progress, to monitor performance and resource consumption, and to report to management.
- Oversee the assignment of resources to projects.
- Co-ordinating the day-to-day activities for multiple business and technology teams and ensuring alignment to the business goals/software delivery processes/best practices. Resource teams used can include:
- IT development, test and implementation
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or a technical field or equivalent experience.
- 3 years of project management experience
- Evidence of being able to co-ordinate multiple programmes/projects in parallel.
- Experience working in an agile working environment.
- Fluent in English.
- You have demonstrated project management abilities, you are able to create a project plan, assign and manage resources to different project phases, and report on progress.
- You use a hands-on approach in dealing with complex projects and are keen on thinking outside the box to support your own creativity.
- You have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills and are commercially aware of the opportunities of new and emerging technologies and services.
- You are interested in a fast-moving and innovative industry such as payments.