Acquirers, Information Services, Technology
You will be facing (internally and externally) to senior stakeholders, sponsor, technical project manager and project teams that will deliver a successful integration of our client's card issuing/acquiring platform.
You are responsible for developing and delivering a project management program encompassing all the details of a project to the team members.
Your will need to:-
- Produce project plans and evaluate work progression and quality;
- Manage the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple or large-scale projects;
- Review high-level deliverables across projects;
- Implement engagement review and quality assurance;
- Minimise the exposure and risk across multiple projects;
- Manage scope and mitigates risk across projects;
- Agree on acceptance criteria / critical success factors for each stakeholder and ensure these are brought back into the internal team, well understood and included in the plan;
- Produce internal reporting;
- Review processes with a view to improving those continuously;
- Possess a thorough understanding of the service offerings, technical preferences, and technical direction;
- Challenge others to develop as leaders while clarifying roles and responsibilities;
- Pursue excellence in all aspects of business;
- Possesses the expert knowledge to identify opportunities for change and the ability to convey the need for change;
- Evoke creative and innovative thinking from team members while helping them to bring their ideas and career plans to fruition;
- Help to determine new, creative ways to employ teams on projects and distribute responsibilities;
- Work across practice to share lessons learned and best practices;
- Build expert knowledge in our industry and conveys knowledge to others;
- Anticipate stakeholder/sponsor’s needs and proposes alternative business solutions.
You are a strong communicator with expert project management experience, preferably in Payments & Cards issuing / acquiring technologies.
You are familiar with payment industry and card acquiring schemes, with a track record in large-scale integration projects.
Finally, you are passionate about the most current practices and tools in project management with virtual delivery teams.