Compliance , Risk/Fraud
Talk to us
We are looking for an experienced (freelance) Project Manager / Senior Business Analyst to drive, coordinate and deliver various solutions for key IT risk and compliance deliverables. Due to growth, additional support is required to deliver on key IT risk and compliance deliverables.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Coordinating and in some cases, executing the analyses of changes needed to mitigate or close the respective operational and/ or IT risk items;
- Describing the ‘gap’ that comes out of the analysis and discuss this with the stakeholders of the business/operations/external vendors to find and describe a solution.
- Support and drive the solution or acceptance of the identified operational and / or IT risk gap;
- Ability to be the bridge between involved risk parties, external parties and the business ensuring a timely closure of all gaps identified.
- Ensure the delivery is meeting all project governance and product approval documents
- 5 years of experience managing projects or business analysis and delivering results with a proven link to operational and IT risk
- Bachelor or Master’s degree
- IT Risk and/ or compliance background
- Knowledge and experience in the (Commercial) Credit Card domain preferred
- Experience in or exposure to risk consulting and / or IT audit
- Goal oriented
- Risk aware
- Team player
- Helicopter view combined with a pragmatic and hands on personality
- Excellent Communication skills
- Fluent in English, good Dutch