Talk to us
Summary of This Role :
Payments & Cards Network is seeking a Product Strategy Manager. This individual will build and manage the overall product roadmap for the issuing segment. To make this happen this individual will work closely with portfolio owners and product managers to build consensus and drive alignment across issuing domains and product portfolios.
- Develop and analyze market/competitive analysis and payments eco-system trends to develop strategic themes for the issuing segment
- Collaborates with portfolio owners, product managers, and product commercialization teams on every stage of roadmap development, revisions, validation, publishing, and stakeholder feedback.
- Works with product leadership and stakeholders to create a mid and longer-term product portfolio strategy. This included building out roadmaps, including roadmap reviews and readouts on a consistent (monthly/quarterly) cadence.
- Partners with the technology team to translate product strategy into prototypes and proof of technology concepts.
- Creating product strategies catered to client needs, this might include, identify market opportunities, conduct business case analysis, and other due diligence (build-buy-partner analysis).
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to prioritize and screen new product initiatives
- Develop and maintain product documents including feature and functionality matrices and product performance reporting.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8+ Years Relevant Experience
- Experience in Product Management, Management Consulting, and/or Corporate Strategy
- Experience in banking, financial services, payments, FinTech or related industry.
- Experience with Agile delivery methodologies
- Prefer experience in a software development environment or in a professional services role.
- High sense of urgency and ability to work well in and navigate a collaborative environment
- Creativity - Can formulate innovative ways to overcome obstacles and barriers
- Critical Mind - Can identify issues and turn them into opportunities.
- Can work well across multiple groups to achieve consensus, alignment, and drive successful business outcomes.