Talk to us
A Product Owner is required for 9 month freelance contract in Brussels. You will need to be accustomed to end-to-end testing services and will be working in a squad delivering services in testing to other IT squads within the organization. You will be involved with Performance Testing, Test Automation, Test Data Management and Service Virtualization.
Note the ENGLISH is a MUST and you will need to be fluent in either French or Dutch as well.
Squads are composed of 10 people on site and 4 people off shore and the main activities of the squad are to provide the following four servicing to other squads within the organization:
- Performances testing
- Service virtualization
- Test data creation
- Integrate the team and act a real team player
- Need to have a vision of a product from the point of view of customer, end user or stakeholders
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies
- Accountable for a created product(s), delivering in the product model and communicating the product needs with business/stakeholders.
- Think innovatively (out of the box) and advise on the initiatives which can reduce Time-to-Market and also do day-to-day work in an efficient way
- Lead, manage and collaborate with cross-functional teams, business and stakeholder management for a product(s).
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories/features to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Challenge the workload estimates made by suppliers
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation
- Inspire and motivate the development teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Understand the budget/spends process, and ensure team behave in the framework of the allocated budget.
- Extensive working experience in test automation and performance testing
- Experience in collaboration with offshore team (preferably in India) and fixed price way of working.
- Agile methodology, scrum/ Kanban framework
- BDD methodology
An exciting and challenging position working for a large financial organisation undertaking a major transformation.
If you are interested in discussing it further please contact me directly.
Andrew Mullineux - Business Leader Contracts
Tel: +31 (0) 203 030 257