Talk to us
Sorry, we only take cash! Don’t have any George Washingtons on you, well neither does half of America when they head out for the day. Which is why a revolution in Point of Sale systems has erupted. From food trucks to global chains, “making the sale” is the most vital part of a smooth transaction.
Are you ready to dive deep into verticals, help business & entrepreneurs grow their business? Are you ready to make an impact and leave your mark on the fintech ecosystem? We welcome the addition to our clients team as a Product Owner, who is fearless, curious and can ready to engage in making the product team triumph!
- In close collaboration with product managers you will help plan releases, build product roadmap, create user stories, and identify market and customer needs
- Plan and prioritize the product backlog to ensure that the scrum team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared stories
- Act as the voice of the customer on the Scrum team, providing direction to stakeholders and development team throughout the project
- Collaborate closely with product managers to establish and maintain a product backlog
- Provide backlog management alongside the Scrum master, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Assist to remove impediments impacting success of Release/Sprint Goals
- 3 years of experience as Product Owner
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
For inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org