Talk to us
A FinTech company experiencing significant growth and expansion is seeking a Product Owner - ACH to help drive and influence the roadmap both strategically and tactically, focusing on revenue expansion and cost reduction opportunities for the ACH product lines. Provide leadership for product initiatives from requirements definition through post product launch, which encompasses the entire commercialization process. This is a brand-new role, and challenging opportunity to be an integral part of a team with high visibility and responsibility within the organization.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Identifying market opportunities and align the product vision and strategy by ensuring a rolling four quarter product roadmap view, reviewed and published on a quarterly basis
- Completing a competitive product positioning/gap analysis document based on market intelligence, customer and industry needs. Analysis will cover ACH products and channels.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, Sales, Technology, Operations, Finance and key customers to identify and document product gaps.
- Close competitive product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share.
- Partners with the technology team to translate product strategy into prototypes and proof of technology concepts.
- Improve the customer experience (measured by net promoter score) and drive product and channel penetration with existing clients (measured by increasing payment volumes year over year).
- Create Business Cases (ROI analysis) for Roadmap Epics.
- Develops and maintains product documents including feature and functionality matrices and product performance reporting.
- Maintain an expert level knowledge for payments processing verticals; consumer finance, automobile lending, and collections.
- Collaborate with the development team to launch products and enhance existing products for ACH, and instant funding supported by an omnichannel client experience.
- Ensures ongoing legal and regulatory compliance for the product line (Dodd Frank, Durbin, CFPB, NACHA
- Evangelize the Product line inside and outside of the company.
- Represent the company as a keynote speaker at industry conferences.
Skills and experience you should possess:
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience as a Product Owner/Manager successfully launching ACH payments products
- Strong understanding of ACH payment processing and same day ACH processing rules
- A unique blend of business and technical savvy, big-picture vision, and a passion for owning products all the way from ideation to post-launch
- Passion for great user experience, including the experience of engineers integrating with our API’s
- Product owner/manager experience with scalable, performant and highly-available API based, SaaS platforms
- Strong understanding of all aspects of Agile/Kanban product development and delivery
- A proven track record of success in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with multiple competing and often conflicting priorities
- Excellent technical acumen, curiosity, and familiarity with emerging technologies
- Winning attitude, excellent teamwork, and strong communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency with CRM systems and practices (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency with Microsoft 365 Applications
- Bachelor's degree required
- Ability to travel up to 30%
We'd be super excited if you also had:
- PMP Certification
- Scrum Master Certification
- NACHA Certifications
- Strong proficiency level using JIRA