Talk to us
A leader in lending this nimble fintech is already making a big splash in healthcare, retail, e-commerce and consumer finance industries. Located in Atlanta, this rapidly growing fintech wants to add to their amazing product line and continue to dive deep within their verticals to ensure a pioneer product.
The Product Owner will collaborate with Product Management and development teams to define business requirements and be responsible for overall delivery of product features within two-week sprint releases. Prioritizing requirements, creating user stories and identifying key enhancements to meet business objectives and strategy will be vital to the success of this role.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Define, prioritize and clarify requirements for product features and enhancements
- Prioritization of objectives for the team
- Write user stories for the product backlog
- Aid in the product planning, grooming, and development
- Ensure that the Product Backlog is constantly prioritized to secure delivery of maximum business value
- Solicit their feedback
- Collaborate with the Scrum Master to run successful releases and sprints
- Ensure product acceptance and readiness at key phases of the delivery cycle
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, information technology or business information systems or related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an agile product owner or equivalent
- Scrum Master, or Project Management Professional (PMP) certifications preferred