Our client is a provider of dunning and debt collection services and has reinvented the way the collection of these are done today. Together with high automation, deep learning algorithms and convenient payment methods, they aim to improve the way debt collection is done fundamentally.
To build out their Product team, they are looking for a Product Owner who can take care of all of their front-end products.
As a product owner you are owning a dedicated part of their software platform which is the basis for their solutions. You will be part of a team of 3 product owners and work together with one of their agile teams of software developers.
Your key responsibilities:
- Understand the clients’ and customers’ needs and turn them into valuable functionality.
- Conceptualize proper solutions and break them down in epics and user stories.
- Ensure a feasible story scope to have a fast time to market and short feedback cycles.
- Define clear requirements and impart success criteria to the team in order to make high quality expectations come true.
- Use the team backlog as a tactical instrument where dependencies and risks are reflected in order to help the team members to achieve their commitments.
- Make value driven decisions on priorities every day.
- Manage stakeholder expectations.
- Align with the other product owners and maintain a common company roadmap.
Your mindset and skills:
- Modern leadership personality to make the team follow you naturally.
- Encouraged get-things-done mentality to ensure fast delivery and short feedback cycles.
- Highly communicative to manage stakeholders’ expectations and pull feedback right away.
- Analytical skills to comprehend the real success criteria’s for the business and turn into valuable functionality.
- Deep technical understanding to talk to developers on eye level.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in agile environments as product owner.
- Work experience in the fintech or payments area is a plus.
- English and German written and spoken fluently.
- Self-responsibility and encouragement to realize your own ideas.
What our client offers:
- Self-responsibility and encouragement to realize your own ideas
- Goal oriented company mindset with agile and self-organized teams
- Modern working environment located in the Hafencity of Hamburg
- Well-funded and part of Germany’s largest online retailer
- Corporate benefits such as gym membership, shopping discounts and job ticket