Payment Service Providers (PSP), Payments
About the Client
Our client is a payments provider offering a full range of solutions to their clients worldwide. To join their consumer solution division and drive one of their B2B online payments products, they are looking for a Product Marketing Manger.
Their mission is to revolutionize the way the world utilizes payments methods. Growing internationally since they have offices across Europe, North & South America and Asia; They demonstrate their ‘Think Global’ value in everything they do.
They are a team of hardworking, talented people with one goal: send payments around the world. They got some huge challenges ahead of them, and they need smart, creative people to help tackle them.
About the Job
The Marketing team objective is to ensure that the company is giving its customer a quick, easy and reliable experience.
As part of a rapidly growing company with keys markets on every continent, the Product Marketing Manager will be an enthusiastic expert that drives the team forward to offer strategy for marketing campaigns and programs that drive awareness and product demand.
The Product Marketing Manager will identify, shape and deliver changes that make meaningful differences to their customers and company.
- Develop messaging and positioning for the company products, communicating product features/capabilities
- Identify target markets and user segments for the company solutions
- Become the expert on the customers, the industry trends and the players in the market through detailed analysis of competitors, use case scenarios, and customer problems
- You will need to gain a solid understanding of what makes our customers tick using techniques such as interviews and surveys
- Develop the strategy for marketing campaigns and programs that drive awareness and product demand
- Building a marketing vision for how we communicate and position our products across multiple channels
- Work with customer-facing teams developing compelling content and tools to motivate the buyer journey, including landing pages, blog posts, brochures, case studies, other special content and video
- Work with Support and Product Management developing 'how to' content and tools to drive developer adoption and success, including integration guides and documentation
- Develop and execute website enhancement projects and continuously optimize our site to support marketing campaigns and programs
- Defining the key KPIs that will indicate success
- Identifying new paid and unpaid channels and routes to market
- A professional with extremely strong understanding of payments industry and landscape
- A strategic thinker, a professional with deductive reasoning and with leadership skills
- Skilled at editing. Able to make original source clear and concise
- A performance marketer skilled in using data-driven metrics to develop, tune, and optimize marketing performance
- Able to lead and mentor
- A professional with proven collaboration skills
- A professional with excellent communication skills, both in day-to-day interactions and in more formal situations
- Fluent in English