Talk to us
Being the backbone of the payments processing industry can be a tough weight to hold. Unless your focus is improving the lives of businesses and customers around the world! Our client makes money move! A crucial piece to this seamless movement is the actual products involved, which is why we are looking a Product Manager to join the product team.
This Product Manager will be working on the future of their payment platform. The ability to drive business objectives and create a long-term strategy will be key to the success of the position. Collaboration and communication to external and internal teams along with documentation are all vital in moving forward for the future of a new platform.
What Part Will You Play?
- Manage the product from a wholistic approach from development to launch product launch, and delivery. Look at the P&L from pricing to marketing of the product to ensure profitability.
- Creates Minimum Viable Products (MVP) by collaborating with industry analysts to form competitive analysis, and with delivery, sales, and relationship management teams to determine prioritization, development and ongoing costs of delivery, and market positioning.
- Creates and manages metrics to align and measure product feature development and deployment against achieving financial goals and delivering on business targets.
- Work with product marketing to create GTM packaging
- Defines pricing strategies for new and existing products considering competitive pricing models, internal costs, value proposition metrics and market acceptance and adoption rates.
- Analyze customer/stakeholder feedback use this data and market insight to identify opportunities and gaps that can be quickly pivoted or enhanced.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of Product Management experience in Fintech or Payments or Banking or Financial Services (building financial or payments products)
- Worked in an Agile environment