Acquirers, eCommerce, Financial Services, Fin-Tech, Payments, Retail, Wallets
About the Client
Our client is a leading online payment service provider dedicated to creating a fast and simple payment process for their buyers and merchants. The client’s business has and always will focus on matching consumers’ shopping and payments behavior with the merchants ‘needs in mind.
Since the client is present in many high-growth markets including Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America and the Middle East and Africa, the business focuses on a rapidly evolving marketplace. Their payment specialists from different cultures are constantly working to exceed the client’s place 200,000+ merchants’ and millions of buyers’ needs, there are always exciting things happening at the company.
The company also makes up the FinTech division of big conglomerate providing services in a multitude of sectors in more than 133 countries.
About the Job
Our client is looking for a product manager to lead and launch a wide range of fintech use cases (P2P, escrow service, and marketplace solutions for the sharing economy) in a number of high-growth emerging markets (Russia, Turkey, Poland, India, Brazil, South Africa, Nigeria, India to name a few). In an industry that is constantly changing, we are looking for an energetic and willing to learn product manager who can define the main pain points and value propositions of the consumers related to the payment process, translate them into a great value proposition and plan and execute for a high-growth trajectory.
The ideal candidate brings execution skills with a scrappy, startup mindset to take the client’s brand and industry leadership to the next level.
- Act in the best interest of the users at all times
- Gain a deep understanding of the customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Working hand in hand with the SCRUM team
- Ensure deliverables according to sprint commitment
- Delivery according to product roadmap
- Handling new requests coming from stakeholders
- Work closely with key stakeholders throughout the organization and beyond
- Provide work estimates, schedules and report progress to all project stakeholders
- Permanent focus on improving product development processes
- Cultivate a team that recognizes the value of agile development and foster a culture of continuous improvement, quality orientation and innovation
- Proven experience around software development lifecycle, working with engineers, Agile and SCRUM frameworks2+ years of product management experience, Project management or Business Analyst (Certified Product Owner represents an advantage)
- Payment experience and knowledge in the B2B segment (PSPs, Acquirers, Wallets, Alternative payment methods, etc.)
- Previous experience in project management, process improvements, working as part of a cross-functional teams
- Exposure and experience working in an international environment
- Self-motivated, self-starter and fast learner
- Excellent command of English
- Command of Russian language is an advantage