Talk to us
Are you ready for the intersection to technology and business. Can you liaison between product teams and developers? Our client is growing an electrifying rate, with an large international presence located here in Buckhead are looking for a Product Manager to join the team.
The Product Manager is responsible for new product development, product line growth and the day-to-day management of initiatives within the product line. The Product Manager is directly responsible for the financial performance of the product line and will see first hand the impact of their contribution to the team.
- Define, create and maintain product vision, product roadmaps and strategy.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities (including P&L).
- Report on product performance to the organization.
- Create and present business cases for new products, initiatives, and features.
- Serve as the voice of the merchant to ensure the development of market driven products.
- Define and articulate product and business requirements
- Partner with product owners to create user stories
- Create, manage and support projects for new product development and product improvements/enhancements.
- Develop and implement go-to-market plans in coordination with product marketing from product positioning and pricing to support and distribution.
- Commercialization of new products, enhancements and features.
- Gather competitive research & intelligence to determine new market opportunities and positioning strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of experience in Product Management
- Knowledge and experience in the fintech/payments industry