Merchant Services, Payments
Talk to us
Payments & Cards Network is seeking a Product Manager for their Merchant Services team. This individual will make sure that products for the Merchant Services team is integrated with sales, marketing, operations, implementation and customer service. This individual will be conducting market research and competitor analyses, determining product pricing, developing short- and long-term strategies for assigned products.
- Providing oversight and end to end management of the International merchant acquiring business.
- Leveraging your ability to gather requirements and accurately and efficiently prioritize projects.
- Engage with key stakeholders through management routines and executive level reporting.
- Understand market needs and drive product vision, strategy, and roadmap for the product domain.
- Develop competitive expertise to assist in outbound product positioning and inform internal development priorities.
- Acting as a subject matter expert with payments technologies and banking.
- Facilitate problem resolution and client issues by managing and navigating internally.
- Superior leadership skills
- Experience owning the end-to-end product lifecycle
- Effective Finance/financial performance reporting skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Analytical problem solver and the ability to work as an individual as well as a member of a team
- Ability to develop rapport easily with executives, peers and partners
- Strong time management and prioritizing skills
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and problem solving with minor direction
- Effective organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects
- Merchant acquiring experience
- 7+ years of experience in product management
- International Treasury product knowledge
- Business Banking, Commercial or Large Corporate client segment banking or treasury experience
- Exposure to risk and compliance regulatory
- Undergraduate degree (or equivalent). MBA preferred.