Fin-Tech, Payment Service Providers (PSP)
Our client is a technologically innovative, fully integrated, self-developed payment provider and the first European PSP which is entirely cloud based, over Microsoft Azure. They are also a licensed E-money institution and Principal Member of MasterCard and Visa for Acquiring and Issuing services with direct connectivity to the Card Schemes, providing processing services through its own platform. They can support over 24 additional payment methods, and offer a true omnichannel solution already within the Benelux area, UK, Romania, Greece and Cyprus areas.
- Own all aspects of the product throughout its life cycle creating KPIs to quantify and measure success.
- You'll be responsible for the tracking and the implementation: be the driving force behind proper project tracking and the continual implementation of needed tasks; ensure that there is a source of truth for the tasks at hand.
- Report directly to the board. Work closely together with the Head of Development and coordinate internal and external stakeholders.
- Thoroughly understand and substantiate client needs and market developments.
- Develop short- and long-term roadmaps, define the product features, calculate business value, and plan the build and launch.
- Effectively manage the backlog of smaller changes.
- Educate Development teams and business stakeholders on clients’ needs and market developments.
Desired qualifications and experience:
- Solid experience in product and/or project management, and development techniques and methods.
- Experience in and affinity with technical products in rapidly changing markets.
- Have strong analytical skills, experienced with quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Be highly structured, pragmatic and organized with a focus on achieving results.
- Be able to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to extrapolate trends, take a strategic perspective and translate data to actionable sequential steps.
- Background within the e-Commerce and/or online payments industry(ies).
- An international orientation is expected. For instance, having developed cross-border and multilingual products is a plus!
- Technical aptitude: experience with programming and/or data analysis is a nice-to-have.
- Fluency in English, and working proficiency in another major European language.
What you can expect:
The bench of benefits you’ll enjoy when joining our client is constantly growing! First and foremost, you’ll get to experience a challenging position within a vibrant and growing sector. You’ll be part of a highly energetic, results-driven and positive team whose sole focus is on growth - growing personally as individuals, locally and globally as a trendsetters. Ready for your next career jump?
Disclaimer: Payments and Cards Network operates as an employment agency and an employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this position.