San Francisco, CA
Talk to us
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our team. Product is the hot seat, and especially in a market that evolves as rapidly as crypto. You bring your thirst for changing the world, and together we’ll make sure that it’s delivered to millions. We’re looking for someone who backs themselves and articulates their hypotheses for the future of product, and the crypto ecosystem at large.
Our client is a Blockchain powerhouse with leading infrastructure provider in crypto. Our client is the leading infrastructure provider in crypto. After trading over $3.5 billion in cryptocurrency assets and completing over $750 million in bank-to-bank FX payments, we have an established network of relationships with leading banks and exchanges. Using our client’s API, customers are able to instantly convert fiat to crypto globally in over 50 countries, in 8 different fiat currencies, and over cryptocurrencies. We focus on compliance, licensing, and regulatory aspects so our partners can do what they do best, creating amazing tools on the blockchain.
Their APIs have been helping leading brokerage services, exchanges, institutions, banks, and traditional fintech teams (remittance/payroll/savings) looking to add crypto. They power $1B+ of transfers and maintain a perfect track record for security. If you are obsessed with the ecosystem, and excited to be working with the top tier platforms of the ecosystem, then we will put you in a position to accomplish the best work that the industry has seen to date.
Had you been with us in the last few months, you would have:
- Jumped on a call with key partners to understand their needs and strategic plans.
- Made tough priority calls and trade-offs balancing available time, talent, and critical business needs.
- Planned product directly with partners that are founders of $1B+ startups in the space.
- Sat down with leadership teams deploying smart contracts that are capturing $1M+ in daily active value.
- Evaluated the flows of our partners looking to optimize conversion funnels for 50k+ new users per month.
- Collaborated with engineering leads to set up your teams for success in executing on the roadmap.
- Had a finger on the pulse of your team and initiatives through regular check-ins.
- Attended a community meetup to learn and support the ecosystem and build relationships with the teams contributing to the ecosystem’s progression.
- Got your hands dirty with data sources in-house and third-party providers to predict the leaks in our offerings and catch trends before they surface to our partners and their users.
- Built and shipped an internal MVP that you think will be part of this ecosystem’s future.
We’re looking for:
- Interest in blockchain technologies.
- Experience as a product manager and in the crypto space.
- Strong knowledge of Bitcoin, Ethereum (e.g., ERC-20, ERC-721), and other protocols.
- Exceptional ability to research, execute, educate, and discuss with partners.
- Ability to communicate and align resources across multiple teams.
- Excellent presentation and oral/written communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial and team player attitude.