Our client is a fast growing FinTech company focused on enabling money to flow around the world freely.
Due to their self-sufficient and autonomous teams, think of it like start-ups, they are able to build fast, efficient and keep innovating. I
Each team picks the problems they want to solve. So there’s no micro-management. No hiding behind fancy job titles. And no one telling you what to do. You are your own boss. But you’ll get tons of guidance and plenty of support from talented, super-smart colleagues from all over the company.
- Drive the growth of the card product both in number of customers and the level of usage.
- Define and execute strategy for the card product together with product development team.
- Work really closely with Customer Support, Fraud, Operations and Engineering teams working on card product.
- Work with product development team and partners to ensure great customer experience for our client’s cardholders at every step of the process, from ordering the card until enjoying a nice cup of coffee paid with the card.
- Constantly drive costs down to ensure best pricing possible for the customers.
- Work with regional and banking teams to spread Card Product globally.
- Are customer-focused. At our client, customers always come first. You need to be enthusiastic about our customers. We are a company doing great things, but we couldn’t do it without our customers being ready to start a revolution.
- Ideally multiple years of product management experience. If it is in consumer products company then that will be a plus.
- Have strong communication and leaderships skills.
- You are data-driven. You need to be able to prioritise the value you can add to customers, and numbers are the best way to do this. You can give examples of how you have moved some metrics before. SQL / R is a plus.
- Have some technical knowledge. You may have started out your career as an engineer or maybe it's a secret passion. Either way you need to be able to communicate effectively with our product engineers.
- Previous experience of working with MasterCard, Visa or UnionPay programs will be important - you need to understand how card networks work and how to build great products with them
- Track record of delivering projects on time - when dealing with partners then top notch project management is a crucial skill to have.