San Francisco, CA
Our client is the leading infrastructure provider in crypto. After trading over $3.5 billion in cryptocurrency assets and completing over $750 million in bank-to-bank FX payments, they have an established network of relationships with leading banks, exchanges, and decentralized partners. Using their state of the art API, customers are able to instantly convert fiat to crypto globally in over 50 countries, in 8 different fiat currencies, and 3 cryptocurrencies. We focus on compliance, licensing, regulatory, liquidity and payment processing aspects so our partners can do what they do best, creating amazing tools on the blockchain.
Our client’s APIs have been helping leading brokerage services, exchanges, institutions, banks, and traditional fintech teams (remittance/payroll/savings) looking to add crypto. They power $1B+ of transfers, and maintain a perfect track record for security. If you are obsessed with the ecosystem, and excited to be working with the top tier platforms of the ecosystem, then we will help put you in a position to accomplish the best work that the industry has seen to date.
What you would have done in the last few months
- Jumped on a call with key partners to understand their needs and strategic plans.
- Made tough priority calls and trade-offs balancing available time, talent, and critical business needs.
- Planned product directly with partners that are founders of $1B+ startups in the space.
- Sat down with leadership teams deploying smart contracts that are capturing $1M+ in daily active value.
- Evaluated the flows of our partners looking to optimize conversion funnels for 50k+ new users per month.
- Collaborated with engineering leads to set up your teams for success in executing on the roadmap.
- Had a finger on the pulse of your team and initiatives through regular check-ins.
- Attended a community meetup to learn and support the ecosystem and build relationships with the teams contributing to the ecosystems progression.
- Got your hands dirty with data sources in-house and third party providers to predict the leaks in our offerings, and catch trends before they surface to our partners and their users.
- Met with operational leads to establish and maintain strong communication channels essential for running the overall business.
- Interacted with partners to evangelize our product.
- Sat in on a retrospective.
- Built and shipped an internal MVP that you think will be part of this ecosystems future.
- Reviewed and published metrics for your product.
- Read a tweet from a satisfied client about a feature that you put into production.
We’re looking for:
- Interest in blockchain technologies.
- Experience as a product manager and in the crypto space.
- Strong knowledge of Bitcoin, Ethereum (e.g., ERC-20, ERC-721), and other protocols.
- Exceptional ability to research, execute, educate, and discuss with partners
- Ability to communicate and align resources across multiple teams.
- Excellent presentation and oral/written communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial and team player attitude.
- Get a true stake in the company
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Fully paid 18-week parental leave
- Wellness and commuter benefits
- Free lunches delivered to the office
- Computer setup of your choice
- Dog-friendly office
- 24/7 snacks and beverages
- Unlimited paid time off to relax and recharge
- Flexible work hours
- 401(k) plan with corporate matching
- Opportunity to work in a growing startup
- Option to take pay in digital currencies